ViiV Healthcare is 100% focused on improving the healthcare and quality of life of people affected by HIV. Through the development of innovative medicines, our groundbreaking partnerships to improve access and care, and our dynamic business model, we bring a fresh approach.
HIV presents a serious global challenge. At ViiV Healthcare, we are using our commitment, expertise and passion to help meet this challenge. Our entrepreneurial attitude encourages us to be nimble and agile, so we can respond rapidly to changing healthcare and social needs for people living with HIV.
Our aim is to re-energise the pharmaceutical industry’s participation in HIV by getting closer to and understanding better the needs of those who live with the virus and those who treat them.
We have three strategic priorities:
- Innovation in research and development (R&D)
- ViiV Healthcare is structured to provide a more consistent flow of new medicines. We do this by tapping into the R&D expertise of not 1 but 2 drug discovery pipelines and actively seeking new business alliances
- Delivering a business today, that is built for the long term
- Our operating model allows us to make business decisions fast. We also have a broad portfolio of available medicines. This makes us a robust company and enables us to take a long-term view
- Access and care
- Our royalty-free voluntary licence scheme and not-for-profit pricing underpin our commitment to supporting global access for people needing antiretroviral drugs. In addition, we actively support community initiatives in HIV, including the Positive Action programme, by partnering with like-minded organisations that share our ethos
Please use these links to explore our company and discover more about what we are achieving.
Positive Action supports communities worldwide
Find out more