All the heritage, but with complete focus.
ViiV Healthcare was established in November 2009, bringing together the power and expertise of GSK's and Pfizer's HIV businesses. Shionogi joined ViiV Healthcare in 2012.
At ViiV Healthcare we are more than the sum of the parts – we are focused on creating a better future for all people living with HIV using the synergies and resources from companies with proven track records, that have delivered:
- The first drug licensed for AIDS
- The first combination antiretroviral tablet
- The first triple combination antiretroviral tablet
- The first licensed entry inhibitor
- Community programmes around the world, such as Positive Action and Positive Action for Children's Fund