Explore ViiV Healthcare
Social media at ViiV Healthcare
We have a responsibility to manage our pages appropriately in line with the regulatory environment in which we operate. Unfortunately, as a result we may have to remove postings, graphics, comments, video, photos or any other content that:
- Are potentially libellous, defamatory or disparaging
- Violate another’s copyright or intellectual property
- Condone or promote illegal activity
- Are misleading, fraudulent or deceptive
- Uses language that is vulgar, discriminatory or harassing
- Are spam or intended to cause technical disruptions to our pages
- Mention prescription medicines or their side effects
- Disclose personal information about a person or their health status
- Disclose adverse events to medicines
- Offer unauthorized medical advice
- Is not related to the post under which it appears
- Is a sales pitch for other products or services
While we prefer not to, we reserve the right to ban anyone repeatedly posting material that falls into the above categories from participating in our pages. ViiV Healthcare is not responsible for the accuracy of the opinions, information, advice or comments on this page not specifically posted by us.
INFORMATION ABOUT MEDICINES AND MEDICAL TREATMENT
As a pharmaceutical company, we are unable to comment on or advise individual patients about their medical condition and treatment. It is very important that patients are advised by a health professional who knows a patient’s medical and treatment history.
SUSPECTED ADVERSE EVENTS
Patient safety is of utmost importance to us and we take all information related to our medicines seriously. We have a legal and ethical duty to follow up any reports of adverse events associated with our medicines, which in turn assists us with the monitoring of their safety profiles.
If you believe you have experienced an adverse event when using one of our products, please contact us at https://www.gsk.com/en-gb/contact-us/report-a-possible-side-effect/