Acceptable Use Policy
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and that of any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Mention prescription medicines or their side effects.
- Disclose personal information about a person or their health status.
- Disclose adverse events to medicines.
- Offer unauthorized medical advice.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
- Where Contributions contain image(s) of persons (“Subject(s)”), consent for that image to be taken and to be used by you in the manner in which it has been used, must have been obtained by the Subject(s). Further, the Subject(s) must have consented to the use of the image by ViiV Healthcare UK Limited or any member of the ViiV Healthcare group of companies for any purpose connected with the Positive Action for Children Fund.
- Where Contributions contain intellectual property belonging to a third party, you must have the right to grant the licences granted by virtue of the Terms and Conditions of Use of our site.
- Contributions must not contain Personally Identifiable Information (with the exclusion of images for which consent has been obtained) relating to any individual that is not a registered user of our site.